Get ready, as it’s time for the lightning round on “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer! Jim is answering callers’ stock questions at rapid speed and here are his thoughts on some year-to-date stock performances:
– SL Green Realty: If you’re interested in this group, take a look at BXP. It’s the safest option. However, I don’t like SL Green Realty’s exposure to office commercial properties that have me worried.
– Lucid: Nope, Jim prefers Rivian.
– Toyota: Jim is impressed with Toyota’s consistent growth and thinks it’s a good call to buy.
– Conagra: Despite the challenges, the 5% yield indicates potential for a decent quarter.
– Cboe: Jim is a fan of Cboe’s strong financials and believes it’s worth buying even at its current price.
– Twist Bioscience: This is a speculative genomics play, and Jim hasn’t had the best luck with similar investments in the past.
– Boise Cascade: Jim thinks this is a great company benefiting from the housing market.
– Xcel Energy: Jim finds Xcel Energy to be a solid stock.
– Sirius XM: Jim expresses concern about the company’s pivot towards the used car market.
– Nice: Despite recent changes, Nice remains a solid franchise.
– Gaming and Leisure Properties: Jim Cramer’s investment advice is highly sought after. Sign up for the CNBC Investing Club to follow his market moves. Please note that the CNBC Investing Club Charitable Trust holds shares of Wynn Resorts.
Stay tuned for more stock insights from Jim Cramer!