A lot of secrets come to light when writer colleagues who haven’t seen each other in a long time finally find time to get together. Take Rushes Mole (RM), who was suddenly in a good mood to dish about Talent Search Alumnus (TS).
A few show biz seasons ago, TS claimed that he was sexually harassed by Show biz Insider (SI). We have yet to know the outcome of TS and SI’s controversial tiff, but RM says that whether TS’ allegations were true or not, TS was no angel himself. In fact, he was someone’s occasional boytoy when his finances weren’t as “fluid.”
RM says that he knows Lusty Fiend (LF), one of TS’ former regular clients, who told him that TS isn’t “as gifted” as his cocky attitude makes it seem, not to mention the fact that he was also “lazy” in bed. During TS’ intimate dates with LF, TS would often let LF do all the hard work and, when TF is “over and done with,” he’d simply tell LF, “Now it’s your turn to shine!” Well, TS was probably just picky where his playmates were concerned. After all, it’s his prerogative to be choosy, right?
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Gabbi Garcia umaming insecure noon sa kanyang itsura: I really had that ugly duckling phase… (Surprise … kami rin!)
• Sam Milby excited nang pakasal at magka-baby kay Catriona Gray: Hintayin n’yo lang, masu-surprise rin kayo! (Sure, Sam. We’ll wait with bated breath.)
• Sharon Cuneta nilinaw ang kontrobersyal na “Hermes issue”: Hindi naman ako bobo. (Just the same, it was great social media content.)
• Adrian Alandy, Denise Esteban game na game sa iba’t ibang posisyon sa sex: Napakahirap talagang itawid… (Whew, such hard work!)
• Carmina Villarroel binisita ni Zoren Legaspi sa taping, netizens super kilig: “Parang teenagers lang sila.” (That’s how you keep a celebrity marriage exciting…)
• Kelvin Miranda may ugali na hindi kayang kontrolin noon: Kapag nagbabad ako sa mga problema, doon ako nadudurog… (Such sensitive soul.)
• Ruffa Gutierrez umaming naadik sa pag-aaral nang makagraduate sa college: Iyak ako nang iyak, pero mas naiyak ‘yung mga anak ko… (Achievement unlocked. It’s never too late to achieve anything your heart desires.)
• Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla naglabas na ng ‘resibo’ para patunayang hindi naghiwalay; magka-date ngayon sa Japan. (That’s one pricey “resibo,” don’t you think?)
• Lee Ji-han kabilang sa mga nasawi sa Itaewon Halloween stampede. (Another needless loss.)
• Jomari Yllana pakakasalan si Abby Viduya pagkatapos ng termino bilang konsehal, pero meron pang problema… (As they say: Pagkahaba-haba man ang prusisyon… You know the rest.)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.